Sales to General Contractors
Per Iowa Administrative Code 201–37.2 (904), IPI may sell products to a general contractor when the products purchased will be sold to a public entity. The following conditions must be met:
- The public entity shall submit a written request to IPI specifying the products and quantities to be purchased.
- The products must be for a construction, renovation or remodeling project.
- The sale must be approved by the Iowa Prison Industries Advisory Board.
For more information on IPI sales to general contractors, please contact
Bob Fairfax, Director of Sales & Marketing, at 515-725-8712 or
View Previously Approved Sales to General Contractors
- FY2016 (July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016)
- FY2017 (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017)
- FY2018 (July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018)
- FY2019 (July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019)
- FY2020 (July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020)