Please review the instructions at the bottom of this page and then click the Pay Invoice button below to pay an IPI invoice via Visa or MasterCard.
NOTE: State of Iowa P-Cards cannot be used to pay IPI invoices except for apparel orders. IPI accepts Visa or MasterCard only.
- Review the IPI invoice you wish to pay.
- It must say "Invoice" at the top (SEE RIGHT #1).
- It should NOT say "PREPAID" anywhere on the Invoice.
- If you have multiple invoices to pay, you may combine up to 3 invoices in one payment.
- Click the "Pay Invoice" button above.
- Enter the Total from your invoice (SEE RIGHT #2) and click "Continue".
- Enter the Invoice Number from your invoice (SEE RIGHT #3). If you are paying multiple invoices, include all invoice numbers, each separated by a comma.
- Enter your credit card information in the Payment Information section.
- Enter your credit card billing information in the Billing Information section. All fields marked with an * are required. NOTE: Your credit card billing information may be different than the billing information on your invoice.
- Enter the Security Code shown on the form.
- Click "Pay Now".