- Digitally printed sign / face on HIP reflective sheeting
The sign configurations listed above are the most commonly ordered configurations for this sign. Most signs are available in the following substrates and sheeting. Call 800-332-7922 for assistance.
- Available in gauges .080 & .125.
- Meet requirements of ASTM B-209, alloy 5052-H38 or 6061-T6.
- Face only also available (no substrate)
- 3M� High-Intensity Prismatic (Standard Warranty = 10* years)
Non-metalized microprismatic lens reflective sheeting designed for production of reflective durable traffic control signs, work zone devices and delineators that are exposed vertically in service. Its unique prismatic construction provides a high level of retroreflectivity for multiple traffic control situations. Meets ASTM D4956 Type III, Type IV, and Type X specifications.
- 3M� Diamond Grade� Cubed (Standard Warranty = 12* years)
Highly reflective, durable, microprismatic lens sheeting with pressure sensitive adhesive. Performs at all sight distances - short, medium and long - and where signs are positioned in disadvantage locations such as overhead or left shoulder. Signs are highly visible even in visually complex nighttime roadway environments. Exceeds ASTM D4956 Proposed Type XI specifications.
- 3M� Diamond Grade� Cubed Fluorescent Yellow & Fluorescent Yellow-Green (Standard Warranty = 10* years)
Highly reflective, durable, microprismatic lens sheeting with pressure sensitive adhesive. Highly visible in daytime, twilight and inclement weathers as well as night. Performs at wide entrance and observation angles. Exceeds ASTM D4956 Type XI specifications.
- Inkjet Reflective (Standard Warranty = Signs 5 years, Decals 3 years)
Durable, flexible, removable enclosed lens reflective film that features positionable, pressure activated adhesive and Comply� Performance for easier, high quality installations.
- Inkjet Non-Reflective (Standard Warranty = Signs 5 years, Decals 3 years)
flexible, removable enclosed lens film that features
positionable, pressure activated adhesive and Comply� Performance for
easier, high quality installations.
- 3M� Reflective Graphic Film (Controltac)
Create colorful, long-term graphics for vehicles, signs and striping. Similar daytime and nighttime appearance. This films features 3M's repositionable, pressure activated adhesive to aid in large graphic application.
- Vandal proof overlay is available for most signs.
*3M� Orange products have a standard warranty of 3 years.