Moving & Installation Services
The Moving & Installation program specializes in moving or installing offices, furniture, equipment and other items. Our crews can also complete a variety of odd jobs that your organization may need complete.
Typical projects for Moving & Installation include:
- Moving school furniture and supplies from room to room or building to building
- Assembling and disassembling dormitory furniture
- Moving offices, including modular systems, staff and office supplies
- Moving heavy office equipment
- Moving warehouse storage materials, etc.
- Painting (interior or exterior)
- Landscaping and yard maintenance / cleaning
- Interior demolition such as removing carpet or other flooring, removing walls, windows or doors, and removing old millwork
- Cleaning of building interior/exterior or vehicles
- Inventory counting
Moving & Installation fees vary, depending on the size and scope of your project. Whether your move is to one side of the building or across town, IPI Moving and Installation crews can do the job. All work is guaranteed to meet your satisfaction. A detailed plan will be developed and presented to you for approval before any work begins.
IPI has been providing this service for over 20 years. Some of our customers include:
- State Agencies such as Public Health, DHS, Education, Revenue and Finance, Economic Development, DNR, Administrative Services, Secretary of State, Dept. of Management, IPERS, IWD, Elder Affairs, College Aid, Agriculture, Inspection and Appeals.
- Schools and Universities such as Des Moines Community Schools, West Des Moines Community Schools, Norwalk Community Schools, Iowa State University, DMACC, University of Iowa, University of Northern Iowa, Iowa Western Community College, Grinnell, Central College.
- Non-Profit Groups such as Iowa Methodist Church, Mercy Hospitals, Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Des Moines, St. Theresa’s Church, St. Joseph’s Church.
If you are interested in how IPI can help with your
organization's moving or installation needs, please contact Clint Schmidt at 515-266-6913 or
Church Pew Removal
Modular Office Installation