- Multi-purpose germicidal detergent and deodorant
- Neutral pH
- Disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes in one labor-saving step
- Special formula kills type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS)
- EPA registered; **Effective against Human Coronavirus** - view the Reference Sheet for full list of pathogens
|Typical Dilution||1:64 (660 ppm quat)|
|pH ||7.0 - 8.0|
||Eye damage: 1|
|Approvals ||cRc, EPA|
- Remove heavy soil deposits from surface
- Thoroughly wet surface with a use-solution of 2 ounces per gallon of water. The use-solution can be applied with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse spray or by soaking. For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray 6-8 inches from the surface, rub with a brush, cloth or sponge. Do not breathe spray.
- Let solution remain on surface for a minimum of 10 minutes. Rinse or allow to air dry.
For Human Coronavirus treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge or mop or allow to air dry.
For Influenza Virus Type A treated surfaces must remain wet for 2 minutes. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge or mop or allow to air dry.
Food contact surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water.