A mild abrasive cleaner.
- Excellent for removing stubborn spots, build-up, scuffs, grease, rubber marks, and soap scum
- Use on porcelain, ceramic, stainless steel, laminate, fiberglass, and other surfaces
- Features controlled sudsing, free rinsing, and leaves no film
||Ready To Use
||Eye damage: 1
Skin irritation: 2
Acute toxicity (oral): 4
- Squeeze directly on surface or on wet cloth, sponge or brush.
- Loosen soil with rubbing action.
- For a bright shine, polish with soft dry cloth. On stainless steel, rub with grain.
- For heavily soiled areas, remove gross soil before treatment.
NOTE: Only use on surfaces not harmed by mild abrasives.