A unique, Hydrogen Peroxide, fortified product that is one of the most versatile general purpose cleaners you can buy.
- Green Seal™ certified formula is safer for users and the environment
- Contains Hydrogen Peroxide for excellent stain removal
- Fast acting for reduced labor times
- Variety of uses from glass cleaning to carpet spot remover when used at different dilutions (see directions for use)
- Customer applied label for quart spray bottles available to purchase separately (RMLBLHPH202CLNRCAL)
|Dilution Range||1:64 to 1:256|
|pH @ 1:64
||6.2 - 7.5|
||Eye irritation: 2A|
Skin irritation: 2
||Green Seal Certified|
- Fill mop bucket or spray bottle with proper use dilution of product as shown below.
- For glass, restroom, and general spray and wipe cleaning, apply to surfaces to be cleaned, allow sufficient time to loosen soil, then wipe, mop, or squeegee surface. For floor cleaning, apply to floor, allow sufficient time to loosen soil, then mop surface. For carpet spotting, apply to carpet spot, agitate and rinse with water. For carpet prespray, spray on carpet and extract with cold water. For carpet extraction, fill carpet extraction tank with diluted product, and extract floor according to carpet extractor instructions.
LIGHT DUTY CLEANING: 1:256 dilution (1/2 oz per gallon of cold water) for spray and wipe cleaning of glass, metal fixtures, counter tops, and other washable surfaces. At this dilution this product can also be used for daily floor cleaning and carpet extraction.
MEDIUM DUTY CLEANING: 1:128 (1 oz per gallon of cold water) for cleaning of finished and unfinished floors. At this dilution, this product can also be used for spray and wipe cleaning of washable surfaces as well as carpet prespray.
HEAVY DUTY CLEANING: 1:64 dilution (2 oz per gallon of cold water) for cleaning sinks, tile & grout, and shower surfaces in the restroom. At this dilution, the product can also be used for spray and wipe cleaning, degreasing, deodorizing surfaces and carpet spotting.