Your cart is empty!
ImageMAKER Modular Systems are designed to provide
high quality work environments at an outstanding value. From single
offices to large projects, ImageMAKER provides all the versatility
and design capabilities of higher priced systems without sacrificing
contact your sales representative for more information. Download the price list*.
- Free space planning and design service
- Similar to and has connectivity to Herman Miller Action
Office Systems Series 1 or
- High-pressure laminated work surfaces with vinyl t-mold edging
- Panels feature powder-coat painted frames with matching top caps, connectors and raceways
- Various storage options: shelf units with or without flipper doors, pedestal file cabinets
and lateral file
- Fabric-covered tackboards
- Electricity available via 8-wire, 4-circuit power system
- Pencil drawers and keyboard trays available
- Installation available by trained and experienced installers
Provide employees as much or as little privacy as needed by choosing
from 34" high to 80" high modular panels. Multiple panel
heights can be combined in one workstation. Fabric-covered hard-surface
panels are the most popular ImageMAKER panels (shown below left),
but acoustical tackable panels are also available. Open up staff
sight lines by adding optional openings for clear acrylic inserts
to 57" and taller panels (shown below right).
Configure a workstation in an almost infinite number of ways by
combining rectangular work surfaces, corner units and peninsulas.
Choose from 24" or 30" deep surfaces (peninsulas also
available 36" deep). Provide a work surface for visitors with
14" deep counter caps that attach to top of the panels (shown
at top left).
ImageMAKER provides a variety of options for storage and organization.
Overhead storage is available via shelf units with or without lockable
flipper doors to fit 24" to 48" wide panels. Pedestal
and lateral file cabinets are also available in numerous sizes and
*Please consult your sales representative for project-based pricing.
** NOTICE: The parts shown and designators used above are those
of Iowa Prison Industries, the exclusive manufacturer of ImageMAKER
modular work environments. Any reference to brands, colors, or like
designators of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) is for the
limited purpose of informing of the intended use of our products,
and not to express or imply any OEM approval or authorization.